In-House Fitness is owned and operated by David Andrewson, a certified personal trainer and Tai Chi Instructor. David is certified by ACE (American Council on Exercise), and NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine).
He has been practicing Tai Chi since 1978 and has taught individuals and classes with up to 120 students since 1997.
David specializes in FUNctional fitness training for all ages and ability levels, and especially for retired seniors, in the comfort and convenience of your own home. His custom made exercise programs can include whole body synergistic movement, core strength training, flexibility improvement and even Tai Chi postures. His clients are mainly in Westchester, NY and Fairfield, CT counties.
David also conducts Tai Chi classes as a great stress buster at corporate fitness centers, senior centers, and country clubs throughout the region.
Some Interesting facts about health & wellness:
- The largest growth in health club activity and personal training programs comes from individuals 45 years of age and older.
- Customized workouts are the top fitness trend predicted for 2008-2010 by ACE, the American Council on Excercise, the leading organization that certifies fitness instructors. (David is ACE certified)
- Americas 55+ population is expected to grow by 14% from 2010 to 2015 and by another 14% between 2015 and 2020.
- Most health care plans will not keep pace with rising health care costs
- To stay healthy, America's seniors will continue to pursue an excercise and wellness program.